-   -   Could someone confirm there were no Xubuntu DVD releases? (http://www.linux-archive.org/xubuntu-user/73076-could-someone-confirm-there-were-no-xubuntu-dvd-releases.html)

"J. Scott Edwards" 04-20-2008 02:42 PM

Could someone confirm there were no Xubuntu DVD releases?

I have searched all over and I can't find any Xubuntu DVD releases.
Also all the postings I could find on the Ubuntu forums indicated
there were not any Xubuntu DVDs. I just wanted to verify here as the
final authority. (I did notice that there might be one for 8.04.)

I have just found out this morning on the Edubuntu list that old
releases like 6.10 are being deleted because they are no longer
supported. Then I tried to go to the
http://old-releases.ubuntu.com/releases/ web page and see if I could
find them there and that whole web page appears to have disappeared.
So I would like to get my hands on all the Ubuntu, Kubuntu, Edubuntu,
and Xubuntu 6.10 releases before they disappear completely.

Thanks for all the info everyone has given me.
-Scott