Old 10-08-2012, 12:57 PM
Italo Maia

Default Mplayer2 without frontend

Folks, I'm trying to use mplayer2 without gui here. My problem is that after some time playing a video, the screen gets darker. I believe screen saving might even show up at some point. How can I prevent that just when I'm running mplayer2?

--
"A arrogância é a arma dos fracos."

===========================
Italo Moreira Campelo Maia
Bacharel em Ciência da Computação - UECE
Analista de Sistemas / Desenvolvedor Web, Desktop e Mobile (Python, Java, Lua)

Coordenador do Pug-CE
http://www.italomaia.com/
http://twitter.com/italomaia/

http://eusouolobomau.blogspot.com/

Old 10-08-2012, 06:30 PM
Marc Coevoet

Folks, I'm trying to use mplayer2 without gui here. My problem is that
after some time playing a video, the screen gets darker. I believe
screen saving might even show up at some point. How can I prevent that
just when I'm running mplayer2?

from my 1984 commands for X:

xset s 7200

is for 7200 seconds ;-)