-   -   Problem After App Upgrade (http://www.linux-archive.org/xubuntu-user/709988-problem-after-app-upgrade.html)

"Paul Donlan" 10-06-2012 12:02 AM

Problem After App Upgrade

One one of my two laptops which runs Xubuntu 12.04, after upgrading the latest applications, I got this message:

Failed to load the package list
This is a serious problem. Try again later. If this problem appears again, please report an error to the developers.
E:Encountered a section with no Package: header, E:Problem with MergeList /var/lib/apt/lists/us.archive.ubuntu.com_ubuntu_dists_precise_univers e_binary-i386_Packages, E:The package lists or status file could not be parsed or opened.
-- Paul*--
xubuntu-users mailing list
xubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com