-   -   Enlarging windows (http://www.linux-archive.org/xubuntu-user/709930-enlarging-windows.html)

Marc Coevoet 10-05-2012 07:19 PM

Enlarging windows

Hi,

How does it come that I can no longer find the coner that will enlarge
the window in X and Y direction?
I do no longer find that place, or it is to small. (even when a window
is smaller than screen size ..)

Of course, it is a setting in X, or in xubuntu ...?

Marc

http://shortwave dot tk
700+ Radio Stations on SW http://swstations dot tk
300+ languages on SW http://radiolanguages dot tk

Elizabeth Krumbach 10-06-2012 04:33 AM

Enlarging windows

On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 12:19 PM, Marc Coevoet <marcc@dommel.be> wrote:
> How does it come that I can no longer find the coner that will enlarge the
> window in X and Y direction?
> I do no longer find that place, or it is to small. (even when a window is
> smaller than screen size ..)
>
> Of course, it is a setting in X, or in xubuntu ...?

On some of the themes, the place to grab the window in the corner and
on the edges is quite small which makes it difficult. You may want to
check out some of the alternate ways to resize windows documented
here: http://xubuntu.org/news/window-resizing-in-xubuntu-and-xfce/

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com