Old 10-04-2012, 07:25 AM
MR ZenWiz

Default Certain keyboard commands suddenly failing

After today's update in Precise Xubuntu, <alt><f4> no longer closes
any windows. It is still listed as the keystroke combination for
closing a window in the Window Manager list, but it flat out does not
work in any window at all. I noticed that in Firefox, <ctl>Q works,
and in LO <ct;><shift>Q works, but not he windows command.

What happened?

MR

Old 10-04-2012, 07:27 AM
MR ZenWiz

Never mind - the bloody Function lock was off and the lights aren't
easy to see on that <redacted> remote.

Grr....