-   -   Certain keyboard commands suddenly failing (http://www.linux-archive.org/xubuntu-user/709515-certain-keyboard-commands-suddenly-failing.html)

MR ZenWiz 10-04-2012 07:25 AM

Certain keyboard commands suddenly failing

After today's update in Precise Xubuntu, <alt><f4> no longer closes
any windows. It is still listed as the keystroke combination for
closing a window in the Window Manager list, but it flat out does not
work in any window at all. I noticed that in Firefox, <ctl>Q works,
and in LO <ct;><shift>Q works, but not he windows command.

What happened?

MR

MR ZenWiz 10-04-2012 07:27 AM

Certain keyboard commands suddenly failing

Never mind - the bloody Function lock was off and the lights aren't
easy to see on that <redacted> remote.

Grr....