Old 09-24-2012, 10:31 PM
"Joe(theWordy)Philbrook"

Default Whoops! sorry about the double posting...

I forgot to point alpine at gmane before I posted the 1st one while
news.eternal-september.org was the selected NNTP server...

Since for some reason it didn't make it to my sentmail folder I presumed
it was lost. But I still had a copy of the message body in a tmp file so I
resent that with a manually recreated (and somewhat different) Subject: