-   -   Whoops! sorry about the double posting... (http://www.linux-archive.org/xubuntu-user/707071-whoops-sorry-about-double-posting.html)

"Joe(theWordy)Philbrook" 09-24-2012 10:31 PM

Whoops! sorry about the double posting...

I forgot to point alpine at gmane before I posted the 1st one while
news.eternal-september.org was the selected NNTP server...

Since for some reason it didn't make it to my sentmail folder I presumed
it was lost. But I still had a copy of the message body in a tmp file so I
resent that with a manually recreated (and somewhat different) Subject: