Old 09-12-2012, 09:19 PM
Italo Maia

Default Mousepad toggle doesn't work

Folks, my notebook asus 1201N mousepad toggle button doesn't work with xubuntu. It oddly enough works fine with gnome3 (fedora was used for the test). Is there a trick to make it work or something?
--

"A arrogância é a arma dos fracos."

===========================
Italo Moreira Campelo Maia
Bacharel em Ciência da Computação - UECE
Analista de Sistemas / Desenvolvedor Web, Desktop e Mobile (Python, Java, Lua)

Coordenador do Pug-CE
http://www.italomaia.com/
http://twitter.com/italomaia/

http://eusouolobomau.blogspot.com/

Old 09-13-2012, 05:56 PM
"dg1727"

On Wed, 12 Sep 2012 17:20:38 -0400 Italo Maia
<italo.maia@gmail.com> wrote:
>Folks, my notebook asus 1201N mousepad toggle button doesn't work
>with xubuntu. It oddly enough works fine with gnome3 (fedora was
>used for the test). Is there a trick to make it work or
>something?

Maybe the following will help?

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-users/2012-
September/263803.html