-   -   Connectivity panel lost! (http://www.linux-archive.org/xubuntu-user/700672-connectivity-panel-lost.html)

Andrés Sebastián Bentos 09-05-2012 04:31 AM

Connectivity panel lost!

Hey !
I'm using xubuntu 12.04.
I'm not sure, but I supouse that I did disable the Connection manager in the mail panel.
I restarted my computer and it did not apear.
¿does anyone know how can I restore or reset the configuration?

thanks

Elizabeth Krumbach 09-05-2012 04:49 AM

Connectivity panel lost!

On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 9:31 PM, Andrés Sebastián Bentos
<asbentos@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey !
> I'm using xubuntu 12.04.
> I'm not sure, but I supouse that I did disable the Connection manager in the
> mail panel.
> I restarted my computer and it did not apear.
> ¿does anyone know how can I restore or reset the configuration?

I think what you're talking about is the "Notification Area" which
includes things like bluetooth, networking and others. To get that
back you can right click on your panel, go to "Add New Items" and add
"Notification Area". If just one thing disappeared, right click near
the bottom of one of the indicators and when the "Notification Area"
dialog pops up go to "Properties" and see if you have clicked "hidden"
for any of the items.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com

Andrés Sebastián Bentos 09-05-2012 11:52 AM

Connectivity panel lost!

Many thanks!I did delete this component from panel :( .Now its works.Thanks.