Old 09-04-2012, 05:25 PM
MR ZenWiz

Default Update or upgrade from 12.04 to 12.04.1?

Do we need to do anything special, like an upgrade, to go from 12.04 to 12.04.1?

I was under the impression that this was just automatic with the
standard updates.

Thanks.

MR

Old 09-04-2012, 06:04 PM
Pasi Lallinaho

Do we need to do anything special, like an upgrade, to go from 12.04 to 12.04.1?

I was under the impression that this was just automatic with the
standard updates.

Thanks.

MR

It is automatic, no extra action needed. Just upgrade your packages.

Cheers,
Pasi

Leader of Shimmer Project and Xubuntu http://shimmerproject.org/

Old 09-04-2012, 06:38 PM
MR ZenWiz

On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 11:04 AM, Pasi Lallinaho <pasi@shimmerproject.org> wrote:
> On 04/09/12 20:25, MR ZenWiz wrote:
>>
>> Do we need to do anything special, like an upgrade, to go from 12.04 to
>> 12.04.1?
>>
>> I was under the impression that this was just automatic with the
>> standard updates.
>>
>> Thanks.
>
> It is automatic, no extra action needed. Just upgrade your packages.

Please be more specific - does that mean "sudo apt-get upgrade" or
"sudo apt-get update" or something else?

Thx.

Old 09-04-2012, 07:18 PM
Yorvyk

Do we need to do anything special, like an upgrade, to go from 12.04 to
12.04.1?

I was under the impression that this was just automatic with the
standard updates.

Thanks.

It is automatic, no extra action needed. Just upgrade your packages.

Please be more specific - does that mean "sudo apt-get upgrade" or
"sudo apt-get update" or something else?

Thx.

sudo apt-get update
and then
sydo apt-get upgrade