Old 08-08-2012, 12:22 PM
Liviu Andronic

Default Xubuntu precise pangolin 12.04.1 candidate testing

Hello
Thank you for coming up with this update.

On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 8:40 AM, Janne Jokitalo <astraljava@kapsi.fi> wrote:
> the first point release of precise is looming nearby. To help making sure it is

I was wondering whether this release addresses the "upgrade from Lucid
to Precise" issues that users were warned about in the Release Notes
of 12.04. Should I wait for 12.04.1 before upgrading from current LTS
to Precise?

Regards
Liviu