-   -   Ristretto 0.3.6 hangs when opening TIFFs (http://www.linux-archive.org/xubuntu-user/689726-ristretto-0-3-6-hangs-when-opening-tiffs.html)

Mark 08-02-2012 12:44 AM

Ristretto 0.3.6 hangs when opening TIFFs

I got a ristretto update as part of the usual package of updates
within the last week or so, and the new revision just hangs when
opening a TIF. It functions fine on JPGs, but....

Anyone else seeing this? It happens on two of my three machines
(haven't tried #3 yet).

MR