Old 07-30-2012, 05:13 PM
Ted Pomeroy

Default cd not mountable

Thank you, Scott Grace - I see I am not up on the differences between
Gnome and xfce4. The desktop dynamics are quite different. I will use
the built in apps and have tried and removed some overlay of the more
resource heavy parts of my previous Ubuntu use. In a way I miss 10.04,
which was functioning quite well. I have advised some users to stick
with it till it stops working, rather than try to make changes now.
For the non-programming user the extent of changes can be daunting.
For me I will put up with the changes and try to learn the differences
involved in xfce.
thank you, Ted P.

--
Problems worthy