Old 07-27-2012, 11:32 PM
Lee Gold

Default Xubuntu 12.10 - Firefox 15 Does not show checked boxes until mouseover and choppy scrolling

Trying 12.10. Must be using a FF15 maybe a beta version.

Any checkbox in any firefox config menu looks unchecked until I
mouseover them. Then they hilite in a weird way and show that they are
actually checked. Sometimes the checked status visually sticks, other
times it goes back to erroneously showing it's not checked. This even
occurs to addons, like prefbar is an extra toolbar and it's checkboxes
do the same thing.

Also scrolling is very choppy. Smooth scrooling is apparently checked.
Still choppy. Some pages seem to load slowly as well...

Thanks

love email again

Old 07-30-2012, 06:34 PM
Elizabeth Krumbach

Hi Lee,

On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 4:32 PM, Lee Gold <leegold@operamail.com> wrote:
> Trying 12.10. Must be using a FF15 maybe a beta version.

Thanks for helping us test the development version!

Can you submit bugs for issues you find with 12.10? It's still in
alpha (and firefox 15 itself in beta) so there are bound to be issues
we wish to bring to the attention to our developers, and to do so we
need bug reports.

Thank you.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com

Old 07-31-2012, 12:37 AM
Lee Gold

I chickened-out and went back to 11.10, I'm sorry.

But FireFox 14.01 has refresh issues on my laptop, and Seamonkey (I
think it's 2.21...the latest one) do the same thing on 11.10 to an
extent. They both drag on 11.10. I have NVidia drivers. It's like my
graphics are slow. But I have a fast laptop specially designed for fast
graphics. This is new. Older version of these browsers never did this.
Just my experience.

----

http://www.fastmail.fm - Same, same, but different...