Old 07-27-2012, 01:30 PM
Scott Moore

Default Xsane bahavior change with no xsane change

LOL, you should check out Windows 8 (there's a developer preview MS offers as a free download).*If you think Unity is bad, what til you see what MS has done with this garbage called "Metro".

*

Old 07-27-2012, 10:53 PM
MR ZenWiz

On Jul 27, 2012 6:31 AM, "Scott Moore" <scottbomb@hotmail.com> wrote:

> LOL, you should check out Windows 8

Why would I want to check out Windows <anything>?

;-)

Old 07-28-2012, 03:04 PM
Cody Smith

Scott, if you haven't tried Vista8 (or as I call it, Fail8) then don't, seriously, from what I can see it's going to fail for one reason: they are trying to combine too many interfaces into one with a crappy UI.