Old 07-25-2012, 06:52 AM
Janne Jokitalo

Default Call for testing Quantal Quetzal 12.10 Alpha-3 milestone release

Hi gang,

we have the third milestone release at hand for the current devel cycle. Once
again, contributor testing and bug hunting is more than appreciated, so we turn
to You again for helping us out!

I already wrote an extensive description on how to give feedback on the release
for the Alpha-2 testing, so if you'd be so kind, please read that email [0] for
details.

Most of the things remain the same, but just in case you're using direct links
instead of what's on websites, please check that:

- the builds you look for are found at [1]
- the date for the dailies is 20120724, example links at [2]
- instructions can be found at [3]

Thanks in advance for all your contributions, and for helping us make Xubuntu
better!

[0]: https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/xubuntu-devel/2012-June/008272.html
[1]: http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/226/builds
[2]: For alternate amd64 ISO image, the link is:
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/xubuntu/daily/20120724/quantal-alternate-amd64.iso,
for desktop i386 ISO image, the link is:
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/xubuntu/daily-live/20120724/quantal-desktop-i386.iso
[3]: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Testing/

Best regards,

--