Old 07-22-2012, 04:25 AM
"Scott Moore"

Default Need help viewing video from my own web pag

The videos played fine for me. The first and third were very short, just a
few seconds. The middle on was about 10 seconds long.

- Scott Moore
Dallas, TX

Old 07-22-2012, 03:03 PM
"Kevin O'Gorman"

On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 9:25 PM, Scott Moore <scottbomb@hotmail.com> wrote:
> The videos played fine for me. The first and third were very short, just a
> few seconds. The middle on was about 10 seconds long.
>
> - Scott Moore
> Dallas, TX

Yeah. I figured out that my /tmp was full, and fixing it got the
videos working. Thanks. Now I'm on another thread trying to figure
out format conversions.

--
Kevin O'Gorman, PhD