Old 07-20-2012, 04:47 PM
Neil Winchurst

Default Libre Office spell check

I have noticed that the spell check in Libre Office is not working
properly. This is in Xubuntu 12.04. Is this a known problem or is it
something that I have done?

Thanks

Neil

Old 07-20-2012, 05:24 PM
Jack Evans

On 20/07/12 17:47, Neil Winchurst wrote:

I have noticed that the spell check in Libre Office is not working
properly. This is in Xubuntu 12.04. Is this a known problem or is it
something that I have done?

Thanks

Neil

It should work by default, check you have the correct SpellChecker
Installed, go to Tools >> Options >> Language Settings >> Writing Aids >>

In there you should have a Spell Checker enabled in a check box, for me
it's "Hunspell SpellChecker"

under options make sure you have Check Spelling/ Check Grammar as you
type checked

Old 07-20-2012, 11:53 PM
Atherton