Old 07-18-2012, 01:27 PM
Pasi Lallinaho

Default Xubuntu Community Meeting today, 15UTC.

Per the schedule,

we have a Xubuntu Community Meeting today at 15UTC. Everybody is
welcome. Agenda can be found at [1].

Cheers,
Pasi

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings

Leader of Shimmer Project and Xubuntu http://shimmerproject.org/

Old 07-18-2012, 04:22 PM
Pasi Lallinaho

On 07/18/2012 04:27 PM, Pasi Lallinaho wrote:
> Per the schedule,
>
> we have a Xubuntu Community Meeting today at 15UTC. Everybody is
> welcome. Agenda can be found at [1].
>
> Cheers,
> Pasi
>
> [1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings

Due to the small amount of participants, we decided to have an informal
meeting this time. Here's the summary:

– Xubuntu is going to have the Alpha 3 milestone. We need testing!
– The ISOs are oversized
* Micah (micahg) is going to look at it
– If there are bugs that should be fixed for the 12.04.1 SRU, please
send mail about them to this mailing list. Known issues:
* Various appearance issues (fixed, just need pushing)
* Bug #962469: blueman-applet crashed with KeyError in card_cb():
'bluex_path'
– Jockey-gtk doesn't exist in Q
* Sean (bluesabre) is going to look at incorporating the settings to
xfce-settings-manager
– Docs rewrite is soon progressing; more information will be sent to
this list next week

Cheers,
Pasi

--