Old 07-11-2012, 02:14 PM
Norman Silverstone

Default wireless keyboard

I recently bought a wireless keyboard and mouse which work perfectly.
However, there are no indicators to show whether Caps Lock or Num Lock
are on or off. I believe there is software, which works on Windows, to
give an indication on screen of the state of these two Locks and I
wondered whether anyone knew of something similar for Xubuntu.

Norman

Old 07-11-2012, 03:52 PM
Bruno Benitez