Old 07-04-2012, 06:39 PM
Jack

Default Libre problem

Working on spreadsheets. All is fine - Page Preview, Print

Suddenly neither "Page Preview" nor "Print" works.

These worked all day then stopped - all I get is a blank screen.

Cannot now preview a small spreadsheet or print it.

Other parts of Libre work - text editor, etc.

Just not the spreadsheet.

Rebooted - no change.

JJ

Old 07-04-2012, 06:53 PM
Joshua O'Leary

Working on spreadsheets. All is fine - Page Preview,
Print

Suddenly neither "Page Preview" nor "Print" works.

These worked all day then stopped - all I get is a blank screen.

Cannot now preview a small spreadsheet or print it.

Other parts of Libre work - text editor, etc.

Just not the spreadsheet.

Rebooted - no change.

JJ

If you reset libreoffice by doing rm -rf ~/.config/libreoffice
does it work? Maybe there is a printer/CUPS issue. You could also
try enabling gnome printing dialogs instead, by going into
Tools>Options>Libreoffice>General and uncheck 'Use
Libreoffice dialogue boxes' under Print Dialogue boxes, and checking
the box that says 'Enable experimental (unstable) features).

Joshua

Old 07-06-2012, 05:45 PM
Jack

Been out of touch for a couple of days - illness.
Thanks for the suggestion. I will try it, assuming I can do it correctly. I am not a computer guy, just barely know how to boot up.

Got another problem I will explain in the next email.

JJ