Old 07-03-2012, 10:52 PM
Sean Davis

Default Catfish: Call for Translations (Again)

Hello everyone,
A few weeks ago I sent out a request for some new translations for catfish. *At the time, I had not properly generated the .pot file required for proper translations. *I found a guide at*http://wiki.maemo.org/Internationalize_a_Python_application*and have properly made a new catfish.pot.

So, here's another request for some high quality translations! *The new catfish code is at*https://code.launchpad.net/~smd-seandavis/catfish-search/trunk.

You can check it out with bzr:
bzr branch lp:catfish-search
Thanks for any help you can offer in bringing catfish to your language!

--Sean