Old 06-25-2012, 09:15 AM
Joshua O'Leary

Default Is there a version of Adobe's Acrobat Reader for Linux 3+?

On 25/06/12 06:14, MR ZenWiz wrote:

So far All I've been able to find are versions for Linux 2.x.

If there isn't one, what's a good pdf viewer that can print the files
at 100% (evince reduces the pdf's to fir the printable area on the
page - I need 100% full size copies)?

Thanks.

MR

Just use evince and change shrink to printable area to none.

Old 06-27-2012, 08:30 PM
Mark

On Jun 25, 2012 2:16 AM, "Joshua O&apos;Leary" <joshua.oleary@btinternet.com> wrote:

> Just use evince and change shrink to printable area to none.

Thanks! I never knew that was available.

Old 06-28-2012, 02:18 AM
MR ZenWiz

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 2:15 AM, Joshua O'Leary