-   -   gmusicplayer; (http://www.linux-archive.org/xubuntu-user/676188-gmusicplayer.html)

Ted Pomeroy 06-23-2012 01:42 PM

gmusicplayer;

Xubuntu, I tried to get used to the gmusicbrowser, but could not get
it to make a play list or play queue. I tried several layouts, noting
the 'act like' section. In frustration, I reverted to Audacious and
Rhythmbox. and a separate RipperX. I think that the Developers of
gmusicbrowser have not succeeded. I removed the panel shortcut and
will have nothing to do with it. So yes, I solved the problem of
gmusic by un-installing it in favor of a better player. Isn't choice a
high value in Linux systems?
Thank you, Ted P.

--
Problems worthy
of attack

Benoit 06-24-2012 07:59 PM

gmusicplayer;

It isn't uninstalled but I don't use it either.
I was confused with all that layouts available. But not anyone really
usable directly without any change.

So I use radiotray for the webradios and guayadeque for the rest of
audio files librairies.