Old 06-22-2012, 04:46 PM
Pasi Lallinaho

Default gmusicbrowser users feedback request

On 06/22/2012 07:20 PM, Piskie wrote:

> * Do you use gmusicbrowser? No.
>
> * Do you use other media players? If yes, which is your primary
> one, and why? Yes, clementine is primary one. It works well for me
> with my library and playlists. Simple use and layout.
>
> * Do you like or dislike gmusicbrowser? I dilsike it.
>
> * Especially if you dislike; why, what is the feature that makes
> you dislike it? I'm sure that if I took the time to work with it I
> could get it to do as I wish, but I find it unintuitive to use.
> Visually it appears to be dated and rather 'clunky'.

Can you confirm that you have used the "Shimmer" layout; also, can you
be a bit more elaborate on what exactly do you think is "dated" in the
interface?

Also, please specify what is unintuitive? Without specific feedback, we
can't make gmb better for general use.

> * Generally, is there any changes you'd like to see made in
> gmusicbrowser?Updated - more intuituve to use, less visually 'dated'

See above.

> * Is there something else you want to say about gmusicbrowser?
>
> regards
>
> Piskie

Cheers,
Pasi