Old 06-19-2012, 02:17 PM
MR ZenWiz

Default Lightdm getting killed during boot process

This morning when I went in to work, all the machines were off (we had

a power outage over the weekend) and I had shut mine down on Friday.

However, when I booted the machine, lightdm was killed during the boot

and it took me a reboot and some log scoping to figure out what

happened. *When I started lightdm from the console, everything went

fine.

I had to reboot again due to an update, and the same thing happened.

What would kill lightdm during startup but allow it to run thereafter?

Thanks.

MR