Old 04-10-2008, 08:36 AM
Kenneth Liew

Default Microclient Jr

Hi,

I recently bought this ultra small PC, Microclient Jr from www.norhtec.com
and have been trying to install xubuntu on it. But I have failed to
do so as
xubuntu complaint that it cannot find a suitable kernel to install on
it.

1. Have any one successful installing xunbuntu on to the
Microclient Jr?

2. If I have an error messaging saying that xunbuntu cannot find a
suitable
kernel to install, what should I do? How can I compile a kernel and
install
on it?

Pls advise.

Thanks.