Old 05-23-2012, 06:30 AM
alex ong

Default Aw Snap! Page appears only when I access www.google.com.sg as my homepage

I am on Xubuntu 11.10 with google chrome beta 19 version as my browser. I set homepage to www.google.com.sg and startup page as chrome://bookmarks.
Whenever I go to homepage it crashes giving me the Aw Snap! page instead. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, setup profile using the method offered but still I cannot solve the problem.
If anyone had encountered such problem and solved it please email me direct. PLEASE!!!--
xubuntu-users mailing list
xubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com