-   -   disappearing thunderbird settings (http://www.linux-archive.org/xubuntu-user/669698-disappearing-thunderbird-settings.html)

Norman Silverstone 05-22-2012 03:30 PM

disappearing thunderbird settings

Continuing with my task of setting up Thunderbird I created a number of
sub folders to inbox and set up message filters for them and all was
working as it should. I needed to re-boot my PC so I closed Thunderbird,
re-booted and re-opened Thunderbird only to find all my settings had
disappeared including several emails. Can any one tell me what I could
have done wrong, please?

Norman

Eberhard Roloff 05-22-2012 08:03 PM

disappearing thunderbird settings