Old 05-22-2012, 11:59 AM
alex ong

Default Wonder should I postpone using 12.04

I had twice downloaded the iso for 12.04 but both CD cannot be used. I installed half-way through but got error in installer. I guess I have to abandon 12.04 and go for 11.10. I had been using 10.10 for two years and proved to be the most stable version I had ever used in the Xubuntu series.--
xubuntu-users mailing list
xubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com

Old 05-22-2012, 01:02 PM
TOM TOM