Old 05-21-2012, 06:14 PM
TOM TOM

Default Thunderbird icon

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 8:26 PM, bob <bob.currie@bulkley.net> wrote:

On Mon, 21 May 2012 18:12:03 +0100

Norman Silverstone <norman@littletank.org> wrote:

> Messing about I have lost the Thunderbird icon which was on the bottom

> panel. How do I get it back, please?

> Norman

1. *Right Click on bottom panel.

2. *Select and click on Add New Items.

3. *In the box that pops up, choose the top entry, Launcher, and click the Add button.

4. *Your new launcher is probably now at the bottom right. *Right click on it and choose Properties.

5. *Click on the + button on the right of the box that pops up.

6. *In the new box that pops up, scroll down to and choose Thunderbird Mail, then click on the + button.

You can now close the boxes and your icon should be on the bottom panel. *To move it on the panel, right click on the panel, choose Panel Preferences, then choose the launcher that is the bottom of the list and then hit the up button (arrow up) until it is where you want it.

* * * * * * * Bob C.

another way to do it is to drag it from the menu to the panel and then move it like Bob C. describes.

Old 05-21-2012, 06:58 PM
Norman Silverstone

On Mon, 2012-05-21 at 21:14 +0300, TOM TOM wrote:

> On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 8:26 PM, bob <bob.currie@bulkley.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 21 May 2012 18:12:03 +0100
> Norman Silverstone <norman@littletank.org> wrote:
>
> > Messing about I have lost the Thunderbird icon which was on
> the bottom
> > panel. How do I get it back, please?
> >
> > Norman
> >

> > --
>

> 1. Right Click on bottom panel.
>
> 2. Select and click on Add New Items.
>
> 3. In the box that pops up, choose the top entry, Launcher,
> and click the Add button.
>
> 4. Your new launcher is probably now at the bottom right.
> Right click on it and choose Properties.
>
> 5. Click on the + button on the right of the box that pops
> up.
>
> 6. In the new box that pops up, scroll down to and choose
> Thunderbird Mail, then click on the + button.
>
> You can now close the boxes and your icon should be on the
> bottom panel. To move it on the panel, right click on the
> panel, choose Panel Preferences, then choose the launcher that
> is the bottom of the list and then hit the up button (arrow
> up) until it is where you want it.
>
> Bob C.

> another way to do it is to drag it from the menu to the panel and then
> move it like Bob C. describes.

Thank you very much, like so many things it's easy when you know how.

Norman