-   -   Thunderbird icon (http://www.linux-archive.org/xubuntu-user/669303-thunderbird-icon.html)

Norman Silverstone 05-21-2012 05:12 PM

Thunderbird icon

Messing about I have lost the Thunderbird icon which was on the bottom
panel. How do I get it back, please?

Norman

bob 05-21-2012 05:26 PM

Thunderbird icon

On Mon, 21 May 2012 18:12:03 +0100
Norman Silverstone <norman@littletank.org> wrote:

> Messing about I have lost the Thunderbird icon which was on the bottom
> panel. How do I get it back, please?
>
> Norman

1. Right Click on bottom panel.

2. Select and click on Add New Items.

3. In the box that pops up, choose the top entry, Launcher, and click the Add button.

4. Your new launcher is probably now at the bottom right. Right click on it and choose Properties.

5. Click on the + button on the right of the box that pops up.

6. In the new box that pops up, scroll down to and choose Thunderbird Mail, then click on the + button.

You can now close the boxes and your icon should be on the bottom panel. To move it on the panel, right click on the panel, choose Panel Preferences, then choose the launcher that is the bottom of the list and then hit the up button (arrow up) until it is where you want it.

Bob C.