Old 05-18-2012, 10:46 AM
Michael Comperchio

Default Happines

Thank's folks for making me read the man pagets. as I am talking I
have win7, XP, running under LINUX... I can continue to add stuff to
my One Note files and I can shoot the woman and leaver her in the
guitter

--

I am a Buseni

Michael Comperchio

michael.comperchio@gmail.com

860 387 2650

44 Eagle St, 3 fl

Torrington, CT. 06790

Computers were created to help people become more
productive... then someone invented the internet.