Old 05-17-2012, 08:00 PM
"L.M.J"

Default Missing some icons

Hi,

I'm using xubuntu 12.04 32 & 64bits and I've noticed some icons are missing :
- In "Revelation" : icon missing in the menu "File > change password" and
"View > Check password"
- On the desktop when the usb device connected is encrypted.

Any hints to solve this ?

--
LMJ
"May the source be with you my young padawan"