-   -   Using xrdp on Xubuntu 12.04 (http://www.linux-archive.org/xubuntu-user/667359-using-xrdp-xubuntu-12-04-a.html)

Markus Kögler 05-16-2012 09:50 AM

Using xrdp on Xubuntu 12.04

Hi,

i am trying to use xrdp on the recent version of Xubuntu (12.04). In
this case it is the 32bit version.

Installation of xrdp with "sudo apt-get install xrdp" was no problem.

But everytime i am trying to login from my windows machine wit remote
desktop i can see the xrdp login screen, i type in my user and
password.
Then the desktops kind of loads and then i get the error message ...
Failed to load session "gnome" and only a button "log off user".

Does anybody know how to fix that?

BR,
Markus