Old 05-09-2012, 05:11 PM
Jack Fromm

Default Ubuntu Tweak 0.7.0 and Xubuntu 12.04

Does anyone know if it's safe to use the latest version of Ubuntu Tweak
on Xubuntu 12.04? I used it all the time on Ubuntu 10.04 for cleaning
up old packages and kernels. That's really all I'd like to use it for
in Xubuntu but the 0.7.0 release seems to be geared towards Unity and I
don't know if it will mess things up with Xfce.

Jack