Old 05-10-2012, 06:14 AM
Piskie

Default Problem installing 12.04?

On 10/05/12 05:58, Knute Johnson wrote:

On 5/9/2012 9:25 PM, Knute Johnson wrote:

On 5/9/2012 9:00 AM, Joshua O'Leary wrote:

Have you tried the alternate install <http://xubuntu.org/getxubuntu/>?

I should have thought of that. I'm trying to load it now. I'll report
back.

It's running fine now. Don't know why the other scheme didn't work.

Anybody know where to go to set it to auto login?

Thanks,

To set auto login edit /etc/lightdm/lightdm.conf as root

add

autologin-user=username
autologin-user-timeout=0

and save