Old 05-07-2012, 01:06 AM
Chris McCormick

Default Thunderbird windows stuck on fullscreen/hidden

Hi,

Every time I click 'reply' in Thunderbird, the new window is opens is
either a) hidden or b) full screened. I can do alt-spacebar and deselect
the fullscreen option but I would like to know where it is remembering
that setting from so that I can undo it. I'd prefer those windows are
just regular non-fullscreened. Any tips?

Cheers,

Chris.

--
http://mccormick.cx/