Old 05-06-2012, 11:41 PM
Pasi Lallinaho

Default Brainstorming the 12.10 release

The brainstorming phase for the 12.10 roadmap has begun!

To learn more, navigate to
http://xubuntu.org/news/brainstorming-the-12-10-release/

Cheers,
Pasi Lallinaho
Xubuntu Project Lead

--
Pasi Lallinaho (knome) » http://open.knome.fi/
Leader of Xubuntu and Shimmer Project » http://shimmerproject.org/

Old 05-11-2012, 05:01 PM
Benoit

I was wondering where to post an idea. I've found this page :
http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/xubuntu/ideas_in_preparation/

As we have till sunday to post ideas.. If someone have sth to add..

Cheers,
Benoit

Old 05-11-2012, 07:47 PM
Pasi Lallinaho

On 05/11/2012 08:01 PM, Benoit wrote:
> Le 07/05/2012 01:41, Pasi Lallinaho a écrit :
>> The brainstorming phase for the 12.10 roadmap has begun!
>>
>> To learn more, navigate to
>> http://xubuntu.org/news/brainstorming-the-12-10-release/
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Pasi Lallinaho
>> Xubuntu Project Lead
>>
> I was wondering where to post an idea. I've found this page :
> http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/xubuntu/ideas_in_preparation/
>
> As we have till sunday to post ideas.. If someone have sth to add..
>
> Cheers,
> Benoit

(Reversed top-posting, please reply *under* the previous message when
sending a message to the mailing list - it improves readability and
followability.)

As the article says:

Everybody is welcome to submit ideas to the roadmap brainstorm until the
end of week 19 (13th of May). To do this, edit the table in the section
New features, major bugs, improvements to community on the roadmap page
for Quantal [1].

Pasi

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Roadmap/Goals/Quantal

Old 05-11-2012, 08:30 PM
Piskie

Please do not let us all

[...]

have a whole bunch of arguments of top and bottom posting, never seen
anything more childish that than the UK m/l.

Bottom posting so we can all read the raisins,

nano is easy for anyone - vim is a nightmare...

Piskie is Efy's goblinesque nightmare