Old 05-02-2012, 12:15 PM
alex ong

Default Setting Yahoo mail as default from Google Chrome in xubuntu 10.10

I had googled and the nearest I got is this
http://linuxtidbits.wordpress.com/2008/01/17/yahoo-as-default-email-client/

I was trying hard to adapt this to google-chrome, xubuntu 10.10 and yahoo email but not successful.
Any help by modifying the above site instructions?
AlexSingapore