Old 04-08-2008, 12:17 PM
"J. Scott Edwards"

Default Are the .iso files for Xubuntu 6.10 and 7.04 available somewhere?

Hello,

Can anyone point me to where I could download the Xubuntu 6.10 and
7.04 .iso files?

Also can anyone tell me if there was a 6.06 (without the .1) release of Xubuntu?

As part of a project I am working on I am logging the MD5, SHA1,
SHA256, and SHA512 checksums for all of the Ubuntu and it's variant's
.iso files. I would like the list to be as complete as possible.
Although there is probably not much interest or usefulness in this at
this time, the lists are at http://www.worldwide-database.org/ if
anyone wants to see them. I know it is anal retentive of me but I
wanted to do all of them in order, so I would like to have the
Xubuntus file before I continue with the other Ubuntu and Kubuntu
releases.

Thanks for your help,
-Scott

Old 04-08-2008, 12:22 PM
Vincent

Can anyone point me to where I could download the Xubuntu 6.10 and
7.04 .iso files?

Also can anyone tell me if there was a 6.06 (without the .1) release of Xubuntu?

As part of a project I am working on I am logging the MD5, SHA1,

SHA256, and SHA512 checksums for all of the Ubuntu and it's variant's
.iso files.**I would like the list to be as complete as possible.
Although there is probably not much interest or usefulness in this at

this time, the lists are at http://www.worldwide-database.org/ if
anyone wants to see them.**I know it is anal retentive of me but I
wanted to do all of them in order, so I would like to have the

Xubuntus file before I continue with the other Ubuntu and Kubuntu
releases.
You'll want http://cdimages.ubuntu.com/xubuntu/releases/6.10/release/ and http://cdimages.ubuntu.com/xubuntu/releases/7.04/release/ , and probably just http://cdimages.ubuntu.com/.

Note how those pages also list the MD5 sums: http://cdimages.ubuntu.com/xubuntu/releases/7.04/release/MD5SUMS
Might save you some work

Thanks for your help,
**-Scott
--
Vincent

Old 04-08-2008, 12:23 PM
"Jesus Gamio"

check out these link

http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/xubuntu/releases/

Can anyone point me to where I could download the Xubuntu 6.10 and

7.04 .iso files?

Also can anyone tell me if there was a 6.06 (without the .1) release of Xubuntu?

As part of a project I am working on I am logging the MD5, SHA1,

SHA256, and SHA512 checksums for all of the Ubuntu and it's variant's

.iso files. *I would like the list to be as complete as possible.

Although there is probably not much interest or usefulness in this at

this time, the lists are at http://www.worldwide-database.org/ if

anyone wants to see them. *I know it is anal retentive of me but I

wanted to do all of them in order, so I would like to have the

Xubuntus file before I continue with the other Ubuntu and Kubuntu

releases.

Thanks for your help,

*-Scott

Jesús A. Gamio C.