Old 04-08-2008, 10:37 AM
Horry

Default How to hide desktop icons in XUBUNTU7.10?

I want to hide all desktop icons in XUBUNTU, but all the way I found from internet are adapt to UBUNTU not XUBUNTU.
Do you know how to deal with it?
Any suggestion is great appreciated.

雅虎邮箱,您的终生邮箱!--
xubuntu-users mailing list
xubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com

Old 04-08-2008, 01:42 PM
Vincent

2. Desktop setting>Behavior>Desktop Icon
Change the combobox there, you will get it.If that doesn't work, check out http://svn.xfce.org/svn/xfce/xfdesktop/branches/xfce_4_4/README

--
Vincent

Old 04-08-2008, 06:56 PM
Frank Tao

1. Right click in desktop
2. Desktop setting>Behavior>Desktop Icon
Change the combobox there, you will get it.