Old 04-30-2012, 04:07 PM
"L.M.J"

Default Install xubuntu from a PXE boot

Hi,

I'm having troubles to burn a decent copy of Xubuntu (md5sum on the .iso is
fine), so I decided to install it from the network via PXE.
I followed this tut and it works but for Ubuntu :
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Installation/QuickNetboot

I'm wondering if this URL exists for Xubuntu :
http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/dists/precise/main/installer-i386/current/images/netboot/ ?

Thanks

--
LMJ
"May the source be with you my young padawan"