Old 04-30-2012, 01:17 PM
Norman Silverstone

Default copying files from Pc to PC

In a few days time I hope to be setting up a new PC with a fresh install
of Xubuntu 12.04. I would like to be able to copy files from Evolution
that I use as my mail client and bookmarks from Firefox from my current
PC to the new PC. Please help, what is the best way or a not very
knowledgeable computer person to do this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Norman