-   -   Panels (http://www.linux-archive.org/xubuntu-user/557509-panels.html)

Brian 07-27-2011 11:20 AM

Panels

Hi everyone,
I use both panels. On my laptop, however, since it is a widescreen, I
put the panels on the left and right sides. This creates a problem with
the panel where the open applications appear, since they don't spread
out along the panel, but only the top half. If I have many apps open,
they get bunched up pretty quickly! This should be fixed, imo..

Thanks! Xubuntu is GREAT!

Brian