Old 07-27-2011, 11:06 AM
Michele Mor

Default Panel*s in Oneiric Ocelot

Hi.
I do not customise my panels too much, but after the latest updated I decided to:

1. Remove panel at the bottom: takes too much space on my laptop.. even if I find myself looking for it sometime.. too used to MS!!
2. Added plugin for battery. Also plugin for free space on hard disk.
3. A plugin for switching power settings with one-click would be great!!
4. Don't use the Show Desktop plugin.
5. Do not use multi-desktops, so I removed that plugin
6. Would like to remove Nautilus launcher, if exists a Win+E shortcut :-)

I am toying with the idea of moving the panel on the left or right to utilise the full height of my screen.
Maybe it is worth testing it, since most screen are wider then they were used to.

Michele