Old 07-27-2011, 08:44 AM
alex ong

Default Fw: Fw: Updating Java update 26 from JAVA

Sorry I am using Google Chrome as my browser the three installations from Ubuntu Software Center seems to work even without installing the jre or jdk bin file. What I see under Google Chrome aboutlugins is that the version is 20. Perhaps it is still in development stage. The test applet provided by Sun MicroSystem website indicated it is still at 20 no matter what I did and the plugins is also 20. Some thing called IceTea was the developer of IceTea Java Plugins.