Old 07-27-2011, 07:12 AM
alex ong

Default Fw: Updating Java update 26 from JAVA

I also notice there are two sources of Java downloads: one from SunMicrosystems and the other Java itself. I got two downloaded java from the two different sources jdk-6u26-linux-i586.bin and jre-6u26-linux-i586.bin. Are they the same or I should be using the jdk version instead with jdk related instructions. My present java is Java SE 6 update 20, SunMicrosystem on linux 2.6.35-30-generic. Then do I need to remove this version before installing update 26 and then how to remove? Again thanks a million times.
Alex*SingaporeViber: +65-85103395Skype: alexong2005