Old 07-27-2011, 06:11 AM
alex ong

Default Updating Java update 26 from JAVA

Dear Fellows,
I had downloaded from Java website the file*jre-6u26-linux-i586.bin which is meant for Linux(with a penguin icon). I am new to Xubuntu. How do I delete Java update 20 with this supposedly update 26? I also noted that I have installed openjdk java icetea from the Ubuntu Software Center. Please kindly email me the step by step guide to do the above. Thanks a million times.
AlexSingapore--
xubuntu-users mailing list
xubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com